4.10.2008

The Office is BACK!

My all time favorite show is returning to NBC tonight after months of being off the air due to the writer's strike. I love this show. I feel personally invested in each and every one of the unique characters in this ensemble. The Office is finally back on the air. My Thursday nights have purpose once again. Sorry American Idol, I won't be watching the results show tonight. But I don't usually watch it anyway. I can only handle so much of Ryan Fucking Seacrest (more on that later) anyway. Being on the west coast I have the opportunity to go online (at about 7pm) and find the results early. I would much rather spend my time watching My Name is Earl, 30 Rock, The Office (of course) and Scrubs. Its a wonderful thing, really. If you have never watched, you should. I'm not going to try to convince you, you just need to figure it out on your own. And if you need a little push, watch the clip I posted below. I think its one of my favorite scenes, or at least in the top 5. I seriously love this show and picking a favorite scene would be damn near impossible.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails