2.13.2009

I'm on a ROLL!!

I finsished ANOTHER LO last night! YAY! These pics were from a summer outing on the IL's boat. It was a beautiful day and we had a blast!

The title is kind of hard to read. I used white rub ons, but they didn't really show, so I covered it w/glossy accents hoping that would bring it out some more. IT didn't. :( Oh well. Title says "Sea Doggs" by the way! Thats what FIL calls Sea Lions and Goose decided she liked that name for them too!

Sea Doggs
Photobucket

Close ups:
Photobucket

Photobucket

The journaling:
Photobucket

Photobucket

TFL!

Photobucket

HOT damn! I just realized this is my 200th blog post... I'm getting pretty good at this whole bloggin' deal! Yay for me! ;)

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I really like this LO. I love when I get in a creative mood...

Related Posts with Thumbnails