1.30.2010

Date Nite Surprise!!!

Photobucket

Hubs surprised me last night by getting a babysitter for Goose.
Photobucket
I love HIM!

So we went to our favorite restaurant.
Sushi Go Round!!!

I ate until I was stuffed to the brim.
And it was delicious.

The food comes around on different colored plates (based on price)
and you just grab what you want off the conveyor.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The beautiful blown-glass fish wall. So purty!
Photobucket
Photobucket

And a quick wardrobe remix!
Photobucket
Shirt: Mandelin's Consignment, $8
Bag: Target, $25
Hairbow: Kelsy-made
Necklace/Earrings - Walmart, $10
Watch: Silpada
Brass cuff bracelet: VV, $2

And now I am back to sewing!
I'm making headbands tonight and more bows.
I got some WONDERFUL vintage feed sack fabric from Fun Junk.
And tomorrow is picture day!

BECAUSE...

I still intend to list some things
(I admittedly will NOT get everything listed)
sporadically over the next month!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Miss. C said...

I am so happy you had a great night, how fun!!! What a great skill to have, wish I could sew and have some great fashion sense like you!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails