1.15.2010

I want to go to there...


Dreamland.

I didn't want to get out of bed this morning. I don't want to get out of bed on ANY morning.

I would never want to get out of bed if my room looked like this. Sadly it does not. We rent, so that means no turquoise walls for me.

But I do have extra Christmas lights. And I do live in the Great ole Northwest; ripe with bare trees as far as the eye can see.

I think I may just make Hubs go branch hunting for me this weekend. (But he doesn't get the whole "branches in the room" thing.) I promised him I would keep our room cleaned, but he doesn't believe me.... ::sigh:: He's right.

I still want a pretty bedroom though.

One day, when we buy a house, I will have a pretty bedroom with branches and Christmas lights and I will paint my walls turquoise (or whatever color I effing want!)


Photobucket
Pic from Smile and Wave via weheartit

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails