5.12.2008

Building a birdy house...

If you are a mom, you can probably finish that line. "With my good pal, Mickey Mouse!" Can you tell what I watched (for the 50-gazillionth time!) this weekend? That episode of Mickey Mouse Club House has been on so many times! LOL!

So, here is the bird house I made for a swap. I'm not thrilled with how it turned out, but I don't really hate it. I'm just kinda, EH about it... I wish I had used a lighter color pink paint and done a little more sanding and distressing. Its supposed to look shabby chic, but I don't know if I pulled it off. I just hope the person I made it for likes it!

Here are the pics!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

TFL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had no idea you were so crafty!! I've been looking through your blog and I am in complete awe. I LOVE it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails