7.23.2008

Some Brand New Pretties!!!

Photobucket I have some new artwork to post today. I was up late scrapping last night 'till one. But I cranked out a few LO's and I am really pleased with how they turned out.

The materials for both of these LO's came from Lacey for the August SMS. This was a double month b/c we got double materials! YAY!! I sent out the other groups. Anyway, here is the first LO...

This is sketch #11 from Sketch it Out.

Photobucket

Thats my little Goose, blowing bubbles at Auntie Barbie's wedding last summer. Isn't she cute? LOL.

This paper was really beautiful and I wanted to use as much of it as possible!

Photobucket

My second LO I am actually using for a contest on Scrapbook.com. It is the Scraplift the Person Above You challenge. I had to scraplift Jjfer and here is a link to her LO

I chose to go with a completely different color scheme, but the layout of the page is the same.
Photobucket

Photobucket

TFL!!!

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Beautiful pages, love the boldness of the top one, the softness of the bottom and the little details in them both.

Janet Perafan-Babar said...

beautiful, love how you used the color combo, thanks for playing Color Combos Galore!!

Carolyn said...

I just LOVE the top one!

There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts with Thumbnails