11.06.2008

This Sucks

Recently my dad had asked if there was anything he could do since i was having such a hard time with things. I told him I would love some home cooked meals. Something I could freeze and eat. My dad is a great cook, lasagna is his specialty. Well, today he dropped off a lasagna for me to cook tonight for dinner.

As I am waling out to my car at the end of the day, the bottom of the bag the lasagna is it breaks out. Everything in the bag falls to the cement (into a puddle no less) and the entire glass baking dish shatters.

I called Hubs in tears and he assured me he would pick up dinner. Fried chicken. YAY. I mean its good fried chicken but I REALLY wanted lasagna. And not just lasagna but my dad's lasagna.

I can't stop crying...

THIS SUCKS!

1 comment:

Krazy Armstrong K's! said...

when it rains it pours huh? hang in there sweetie

Related Posts with Thumbnails