1.06.2009

The Baddest Blogger on the Block!

So a while back my friend Carolyn gave me this award...

Photobucket

And I never posted about it. Maybe because I didn't think I deserved it, or maybe because I was worried that others would think I didn't deserve it. I've always worried too much about what other people think of me. But Carolyn thinks I'm pretty cool. And since one of my goals for 2009 is to be less concerned about what others think about me (so who cares about the award, ah the irony).

Hell, I think she's pretty cool but since she nominated me, I can't nominate her back. We met when our daughters were born (YAY March 2006!) way back when Babycenter was still cool. We seem to have a lot in common, both being PacNW gals, the (screw top) wine drinking and our partial insanity.

Anyway, here are my nominees!

Kat
Mal
Shasta
Jen
and
Shanna
and one more, because I couldn't bare to leave out
Jodie and her awesomeness!

Here are the rules: Link back, and pass it on to 5 of your favourites, or 6 if you're like me and can't help but break the rules! My bad-ness has to come from somewhere, right?

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails