2.09.2009

Cheating/lazyness

Photobucket

I gave my stamp dresser a little make-over yesterday. I was way too lazy to take the stuff out of the drawers or lay paper down so I wouldn't paint on the floor (but I didn't and as you can see in the next paint I did get paint on the floor... oh well, we rent). I just pulled out the paint and went to work.

Photobucket

I took each drawer out and painted them one by one, only giving them 1-2 liberal coats. The wood still kinda showed through so I took a paper towel and sponged/swiped on come white paint. I kinda like how it ended up looking like a cloudy blue sky.

And in the Elsie-cake style, I decided to doodle some little designs on it. Nothing too fancy... again, remember I am very lazy...

Photobucket

Photobucket

And while I had the paint out... I whiped up this little bulliten board for my wall!
Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your bulletin board! And YAY for some quiet craft time :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails