2.01.2009

Having a HAPPY weekend!

Just thought I would get a quick post in before Goose and Hubs leave to go to a Superbowl party and I have the entire house to myself.  Yes... that's right... TO. MY. SELF.   

It's not that I hate football (just the Steelers) or the Superbowl, its that I rarely get a chance to enjoy my house with no one in it but me.  I think most moms can relate.  In fact, I will probably be watching the game (don't want to miss The Office afterward.)

But...

I will be cleaning.  

I lead an exciting life, I know, but at least I will be cleaning my scrap room, so at least I will be doing something for me.  

So, I thought I would share a few pics from our busy day out yesterday.  We (Goose and I) went to the park with some friends and then to my little sisters' school production of Robin Hood.  They were the cutest little skunks EVR!

Photobucket
"Aye, aye, Captain!"

Photobucket
Facing the slide head on!!

Photobucket
Looking cute!

Photobucket
With Bjorn (aka Bernie), her buddy!

Photobucket
My two cute, sweet smelling skunks! The heroes of the play!  The skunks saved the day!  Thats Emmy-monster on the left and Harley-beast on the right.

It was super cold at the park, but not raining so it all worked out.  AND since we went to the park before the play, so Goose sat semi-still and was semi-well behaved 'cause she was so tired.

The we came home and we both took a nap.  It was great.  

So, all in all I'd say its been a pretty good weekend.  And if the Steelers lose, then it'll be a GREAT weekend.  Hey, what can I say, I'm a Seahawks gal! And even if we had a shitty season this year, it'd be blasphemous for me to NOT hate the Steelers! 

LOL! ;)
Photobucket
ETA - Hubs just told me that I would also be risking a divorce if I didn't hate the Steelers.  He said rather than serve him with the papers, just send him a terrible towel and he'll get the idea. Hahahah!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails