2.03.2009

A clean craft room is a happy craft room!

So here are the results of my Super Bowl cleaning day from Sunday. I can't tell you how awesome it was to clean with NO INTERUPTIONS. And this is coming from someone who would rather drink bleach (okay, maybe not...) than clean. But I got a ton done and it looks so much better up there.

The BEFORE shots... it's bad... I know...
Photobucket
Entering the "lair"

Photobucket
Are you brave enough?

Photobucket
My so-called "desk"

And the AFTER pics...
Photobucket
The entry.

Photobucket
You can actually see the floor!

Photobucket
See! Told you there was a desk under there... ;)

Photobucket
I forgot to take a before shot from this angle, but I'm sure you can trust that it was also very messy.

I can already feel the inspiration flowing! I have already finished a few swaps and started on a LO. Nothing is more inspiring than a clean work space.

I still have some stuff to put up on the walls, and a bunch of embellies I need to purge. And I shopped the garage and found a table that fits my sewing machine perfectly. So, all in all, my craft room is coming along quite nicely!

Photobucket
PS - Did anyone catch The Office after the Super Bowl? It was hilarious! Definately one of the funniest episodes this season! I <3 PB + J!

3 comments:

Tessa said...

looks nice, my craft room is my bedroom for now and then hopefully soon it will be moving out to the garage, so i will have alot more space. my sewing machine is sitting on a little endtable practically on the floor. In the 5th picture in the background you have one of those circuit machines or whatever, i am sure you know what i am talking about. i am thinking about getting one, how do you like yours, are they easy to use.

KelsyC said...

Yup, its the baby cricut. I like it, but I think I would rather have the Expression (the BIG cricut) or even the new cricut Create b/c they both have more functions than the baby bug. Its great for mass producing things though, for swaps or cards, etc.

Unknown said...

Looks so nice Kelsy!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails