We are currently on Week 2, but because of the judging we aren't able to reveal our layouts until they have been voted on. Week 1's challenge was a Simon Says challenge; here are the rules:
- Simon Simon Says to use CS as your LO Base
- Simon Says to use 3 PPs
- Simon Says to use Buttons
- Simon Says to use anything to attach your items to the paper
- Simon Says to Distress your photos
- Use ink to distress it
- Simon Says to use ‘White Space’
- Simon Says to Use 2 Photos
White space? No ink? WTF?! Here is what I came up with...
I used stickers mostly to attach everything to the page but I did loose points for adding the flower. I also lost points b/c I loosely interperated the "3PP" rule. I use 3 double-sided PP's, which aparently counts as 6, oh well. I ended up with a total score of 42 so thats not too bad at all!
I'll keep you posted for the next 4 (or is it 5?) weeks and let you know how I do. I am already dying to show off my week 2 LO but you're all gonna have to wait 'till next week!