9.14.2009

Weekend Wardrobe Watch!

Boring weekend at the homestead. Lots of laundry and getting ready for our trip to the Oregon sand dunes next weekend. It'll be the first time Goose and I are going, so I am pretty excited. K, Goose and I are gonna carpool down there. Yay! I see outlet shopping in our future!

Saturday
Photobucket
Photobucket


Dress: Walmart $14
Shoes: Target, sale $7
Handmade Accessories
Headband: Dollar Tree

Sunday - Game Day!! Go Seahawks!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Tops: Old Navy, $5 ea
Skirt Fun Junk $4 - reconstructed


I had to completely redo the skirt. When I bought it, it was looking worse for wear. Seams were ripping and the zipper was destroyed. So, I sewing binding tape around the top/bottom and replaced the sipper (all by hand) I love how it turned out. It's my official "Seahawks" skirt. I have a 'Hawks patch somewhere that I plan on adding to it.


Monday
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Faux wrap-dress: from Bumbershoot, $28
Patterned tights: Target, $8
Shoes: WM $20
Cami: WM $6
Handmade Accessories


Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!
LUVS!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Heather said...

You have the cutest stuff. I haven't seen that dress @ Wal-Mart I'm gonna have to keep my eye out for it. It's cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails