4.08.2010

Weekly Wardrobe Post!

Wednesday




Tuesday



Monday

Thursday
*yes, I know my pics aren't in order*
*I'm too lazy to fix it*

Going strong on my 2-6-1 challenge. 
At least so far. And we have been broke.
So I couldn't shop if I wanted to.

And I want to.

BAD.

I have a whole cart full of stuff at Lulu's and Modcloth.



I want it. I need it!
I *might* just "reward" myself with it if my shop at Craft x NW does well.
Or maybe a "consolation" if it doesn't.
I can't stop thinking about this dress.

Other than that. 
I'm doing okay so far.

I know, it's only been a week. 
I have a long way to go and I know it will only get harder.

But seriously,

I want that dress!!!


PS - I have been making a point to wear at least ONE of my JillofallTradesCRAFT products everyday. So keep an eye out on my wardrobe posts for new stuff!

PPS - I promised a give-away at 15,000 visits and I hit that last night!
Yay!! I promised and I will deliver. 
I just may not get to the post until Saturday.
So keep an eye out for BLOG CANDY!!!!
(It will be stuff from my shop!)

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Super cute Kelsy! I wish I knew how to put things together like you do. You look fab!

Related Posts with Thumbnails