5.04.2010

May the FOURTH Be With You!


Happy Star Wars Day Everyone!!

Lets just say, in my past, I have been called "Queen of the Nerds."
Yup.
I played Magic.
I collected Marvel cards.
I was really into Star Wars.
I dated nerdy boys.
I took Japanese and was into anime.
I was a geek. And proud of it.
(Still am too!)

Here is some geekery for you to enjoy.








Now, have a nice cold drink.


Prop up your feet and pop in a DVD.
Preferably from the original trilogy.
(Its the only one worth watching.)


This scene is pretty bad ass.
I'll give Lucas that.

AND MAY THE FOURTH BE WITH YOU!


2 comments:

Shasta said...

This is too funny, my dad is the only other person I have ever heard say this!

Rachel said...

I'm a geek girl as well. I have Magic cards. Play D&D...still. Play World of Warcraft. Love anime. My 4 yo daughter loves My Neighbor Totoro. Star Wars are my all time favorite movies (the originals of course.) Sunday I watched all The Lord of the Rings, the extened versions, in one day. It was awesome. LOL.
Nice to know I'm not the only geek girl.

There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts with Thumbnails