8.05.2010

#WANT - Dooney&Burke Princess Collection

Bucket Bag


Satchel

Tote

Wristlet


Dooney & Burke has paired with Disney to create this amazing collection of handbags.
Normally, I am not a fan of Disney, or princesses or flashy patterns.
But these bags are just MAGICAL!
I don't know what it is about Dooney & Burke that I love so much.
Maybe its because, growing up, my mom always had the newest Dooney...
The navy and tan leather with gold accents.
So classic.
And even their newer lines are gorgeous!
The craftsmanship, the quality leather.

The wristlet is the cheapest, priced at $70 at the Disney store,
but the one I want is the satchel.
It costs a pretty penny at $220.
I doubt I will be getting it anytime soon (if ever)
But I will drool over them anyway!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails