5.22.2013

The Social Media Intern


Have you seen this commercial? If you watch *any* TV, then I am sure you have.  And so have all of my co-workers.  They (and my husband) think its hilarious to tease me about my job.  But you see, my title is SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR. Its much more official than INTERN.  I actually get paid.

It probably doesn't help my case that since changing positions I can actually wear cute dresses again.  Working in the shipping department, packing beads and lugging boxes, didn't really work out well in a dress.  Believe me, I tried.  And it also doesn't help that, today anyway, I am wearing my hair in a top knot that is nearly identical to intern in the video.

At least I can laugh at myself. Oh, and I know how to make copies!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails