4.22.2008

New Layouts - Featuring Page Charms!

Here are some new layouts I worked on last night. I had lots of mojo but unfortunately not enough pictures and my printer is not cooperating. Hopefully I can get it working tonight because I really want to do more scrapping.

I did a couple of pages for Goose's birthday. I used a new line from Crate Paper, its the Samantha Collection. I love the soft colors and spring feel and thought they were perfect for these pictures.

This is the first one. Its of Goose's "cup" cake. We got a cupcake cake instead of a regular cake and had a cupcake bar for all the kids. I made a batch of plain cupcakes and set out bowls of toppings and frosting. It was a huge hit, the kids all loved it and were, surprisingly, able to keep the mess contained to the table.
Photobucket

This next one is Goose opening presents. Out of everything she got, her favorite "present" was a singing Dora card. We had to hide it from her because she didn't want to open any more presents.
Photobucket

Detail of page charm.
Photobucket

Supplies Used
Patterened Paper by Crate Paper
Cardstock by DCWV
Edge Distresser by Heidi Swapp
Patterned Ribbon, rubons and stickers by American Crafts
Beads and Components from Shipwreck Beads

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails