5.21.2008

Beach Trip

There is nothing quite like having access to a private beach. My IL's have some amazing property on Johnson Point. Its quite a trek down to the beach, but once you get there, its this beautiful, sandy private cove. Their beach is the only sandy part of the beach as far as you can see in either direction. It was hot this past weekend, 90 degrees hot, and so we decided to go out to the beach for the day. The water was too cold to swim in, though Goose and I did go for a few quick dips to cool ourselves off. She had a lot of fun, climbing on the fallen trees and digging in the sand.

Photobucket

She has been doing this thing lately though, and its really begining to piss me off. If I have the camera, or if she thinks I have the camera... she will not look at me. I have to trick her. And since my camera sucks, most of the pictures where she is looking come out blurry. Here are a bunch of pics of the side of her face. Ha ha ha!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Some more randome ones...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Helping with the sunscreen.

Photobucket

Blowing kisses.

Photobucket

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like SO much fun Kelsy wish i could come w/ you guys!
~Katrina

Related Posts with Thumbnails