Ever since the day I started blogging I have been dreading this day. I have a little known hatred of chain letters, myspace bullitens and "tags." Although I appriciate people thinking of me, I hate this kind of thing.
So yeah... Shanna tagged me. So did Andrea. Just so yall know, I'm only doing this once. And you are all lucky I am even doing that. I really wanted to just ignore it but here I am... filling this fucker out.
Here is what I have to do, and what you will have to do if you are lucky enough to be tagged by me.
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog .
7 'Fantastic' Facts:
1. I am totally in love with CORAL. Not the ocean dwelling creature, but the color. The vibrant pinky orange just screams SUNSHINE to me. Right now, my shirt is coral and so are my toe nails!
2. Goose is leaving for her very first vacation sans Mom and Dad... and I couldn't be happier! I was nervous at first, now I am just stoked to have hot sex all around my childless house. ALL WEEKEND!
3. I really should be working right now.
4. There is nothing I eould rather be doing right now than laying out in the sun with a margurita in my hand.
5. My favorite radio show is the Men's Room with Miles and Thrill on The Rrrrrrrrock! I love their "Shot of the Day" and "Bad Joke Friday."
6. I have to eat any small foods in even numbers and they have to be the same color. I.E. two blue M&M or four peanuts. They have to be evenly distributed on either side of my mouth.
7. My DH says that I am the Queen of the Nerds because of my undying love for Star Wars, Marvel Comics, and shows about the paranormal. That and all of my boyfriends before him (not that there were many... we've been together since we were 15!) were all big dorks. What can I say, I like smart guys who treat me right. The good looking ones were always assholes!
And now its my turn.... I am going to tag... Kat, Jan, Day, Shasta, Mal, Bonn and one more... Carolyn (she's not crafty, but I love her anyway!)
There ya have it!