6.04.2008

It's Official!!!

I'm the newest member of the Squeaky Page Design Team!

YAY!

Picked up my first kit today.

happy smiley

When I took my layouts in today, Paige said that her favorite thing on my LO's is all the distressing I do! My favorite techniqe right now, practically every LO I have done lately has been touched by my HS distressing tool! Anyway, she said that no one else on the DT did that and she liked that it was a little different.

Now I have to dig through my pictures and find one that will work for this paper. I've got some ideas but before I can get to any of that I have to start AND finish the stuff I still need to make for the baby shower this weekend. I'm going to be really crafty the next few nights.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I missed this somehow. Yay!! Good for you, that's very cool! btw, as a non-scrapper I am very thankful for your sidebar abbreviation glossary, lol! I refer to it often. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails