11.17.2008

And some good days too...

Thanks for internet friends. I swear, I sometimes wonder if I would ever talk to people if it wasn't for the 'net and the people I have met here. It's amazing to me how people will reach out to someone, some one they have never met in a time of need. And whether on a a big or small scale... oh man... I am getting off track. Anyway, thank you so much Kat for the wonderful little sock monkey you sent me! She has most definately ended up in a good home. Well, as long as I am able to keep her hidden from my two year old! LOL!
Photobucket
Damn, I really hope I just look that exhaused in the pic.

Photobucket
Kisses from... damn, she needs a name. Lizzy. I don't know why, just came to me, like a vision. No, I am beind a dork. I do like Lizzy though, I think I'll keep her!

Photobucket
Lizzy and I have the sname ears... check it out. Okay, so forgive the bad pic and that was my first time ever using the self time. So, I'm pretty proud. Or, maybe I just didn't want you to see my giant monkey ears.

Anyway, thank you so much Kat for really brightening up my day!!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Andrea said...

That is freaking awesome!! How sweet of Kat.. Hmm the monkey does kinda resemble you! ;)

Julia Ladewski said...

so cute!! great job Kat!! you look just like her in that last pic!! ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails