11.07.2008

He seemed like a really fun-gi.

Okay, sorry for the stupic lame cheesy joke, I couldn't help myself. Anyway, when I was dropping Goose out at my mom's this morning I noticed this clump of mushrooms. I swear it wasn't there when I dropped Goose off yesterday.

I had my camera with me so I couldn't help snapping so pretty. Mushrooms are pretty disgusting (I don't eat them unless they are stuffed with crab and cheese and they don't actually look or taste like mushrooms anymore) but there was something so pretty about them with morning. Glistening with rain, all ripe and full of nasty little spores.

WEll, dispte mushrooms being so gross, I think my pictures turned out pretty cool!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

TFL!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Cool pics! Did you edit those in Photobucket too??!!

KelsyC said...

Yup, just in photobucket. All I did was crop and add a vignette.

Related Posts with Thumbnails