2.19.2009

Attention Color Lovers!

Thanks to Vintage Mafia for this great find!

It's a website called COLOURlovers, and has an amaxing gallery of color palates sure to please. This website is sure to help scrappers to find coordinating color's for LO's or would even be great for house decorating and painting. You can even create your own! One can easily get lost for hours on this site. I have been on it all morning!

I mean, just look at some of these combonations!!!

e_vil_viv_e
Photobucket

Thought Provoking
Photobucket

Love Bomb
Photobucket

Kio_Carp (I wanna scrap these colors!)
Photobucket

and I came up with this one all by my self...

I call it ...
..
..
..
..
STUDIO
Photobucket

Can you guess why?

Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh la la... I like your creation... I'm head over heals in luv with COLOURlovers

Related Posts with Thumbnails