2.25.2009

A New LO - Scrap Idol Returns!

Some of my online scrap buddies have gotten together and we are having a contest between all of us (well, all of us that signed up) to find out who the "Scrap Idol" is. This is the second or third contest we have had.

I love a little competition. In fact, I thrive on it. I wouldn't call myself a perfectionist, I do like to win and I am very competitive. I like to be the best. Unfortunately, I'm not usually. I have a habit of being good at things but never great. Always, my whole life...

Anyway, this post is about a LO so we won't go down that road today.

This was the first week, so the challenge was pretty easy. Here are this weeks rules:

1) use at least 2 pics, no more than 3
2) use at least 2 patterened papers
3) use at least 1 cardstock
4) use ribbon
5) use at least 5 buttons
6) use ink


I've been wanting to scrap these pics for a while but I have a hard time with "boy-themed" pages. But I really like how this turned out! This was a Shanna sketch too!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

TFL and wish me luck! Three people are eliminated this week, lets hope its not me! Fingers crossed!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

o0o0o good luck with this!! keep us all posted!

hugs,
sarah.

Related Posts with Thumbnails