3.16.2009

Scrap Idol - Week 3

I finished this LO at about 11 last night.

Hubs and I spent the weekend "deep" cleaning for Goose's birthday party. I don't know if we are brave or crazy for trying to have the party at our house... ask me in a week. So, I didn't really have any extra time to scrap until Sunday night. AND while I was scrapping, I dumpped a FULL glass of water all over my LO (at least it was before I put down the pics), that's why the paper is all wrinkly. I had to take my heat gun to it to dry it out.

Anyway, this is my Scrap Idol LO for this week. I feel like I'm a little premature posting, seeing as how its voting day today and I won't know the results until tomorrow (Cross your fingers for me!)

Photobucket

And some close ups:
Photobucket

Photobucket

And here is the sketch from Pencil Lines that we were supposed to follow. We also had to use 2 of the following techniques: distressing, stamping, sewing - hand or machine, paper tearing, paper piecing, and/or painting.

Photobucket
I used Jodie's LO as inspiration for this one. I love hers so much!

TFL! (And wish me luck!)

Photobucket
ETA - I made it on to week 4! YAY!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails