4.07.2009

Easy LIke Sunday Morning

Except that it's Tuesday BUT these pictures are from Sunday. I promised weekend pictures for you yesterday but since our computer is still a little iffy I didn't want to upload my pics on there. And since I forgot to bring my camera to work yesterday, you all had to wait 'till today.

Mommy's little helper, doing the breakfast dishes:
Photobucket
Windows are mistreated with tea towels (and Fabri-Tac) from Dollar Tree.

Blowing bubbles, making the dog crazy:
Photobucket

Scootin':
Photobucket

And of course... EGG DYING!!! She had so much fun with Mommy and Daddy, she didn't even know she missed out on a play date!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Now we just gotta wait for the Easter Bunny to come!

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails