4.20.2009

Ticket Obsession!

The title says it all! I was a crafty little bird this weekend!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Used my ticket punch again to make the smaller ones and the larger ones are from the 2Peas kit I used before. I also used a bunch of stamps, a fact that I am particularly proud of, seeing as how I never use stamps... I just buy them and hoard them! Oh yeah, and the butterflies are Martha Stewart punches. And I also used a ton (and a half) of Stickles.

Photobucket

PS - I haven't decided if I am going to use all of these for the swap so keep an eye out in my Etsy shoppe, some of the extras may end up there!

1 comment:

Toccara said...

very cute! I love the colors! very very creative it's funny that I have been looking all over for a ticket punch and the scrapbook shoppe where I live want 19.95 for a ticket punch. My very first ticket punch was given to me so I am not sure the cost. is that reasonable? if so I will pick it before the week is out let me know

Related Posts with Thumbnails