7.13.2009

Random Weekend Pictures

Here are some random pictures for your viewing enjoyment...

Goose is making a bed for Daddy as he (tries) to take a nap. To be honest, I think he DID actually sleep though it. He always was a deep sleeper...
Photobucket

Goose needed to use every blanket we own... and of course needed a bed herself.
(Please excuse my ugly couch and messy house!)
Photobucket

Me... in a couple of skirts... told you, this is becoming an obsession!
Photobucket
*From Fun Junk*

Photobucket
*By MALLORY on Etsy*

Daddy-back rides in the park on a very HOT day. They're the BEST!
Photobucket

Time to come in from playing in the sprinkler... and someone is NOT happy!
Photobucket

"Sometimes you make me mad, and sometimes you make me sad, but no matter what you say or do; I will always love you."
Said Little Chick to his Mother


Me and my Goosey-girl.
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails