11.04.2009

Super Fantastic

I love my online friends.  

Especially those who stuck by me during all the madness that went down this summer.  Thank you thank you for being there and understanding and being compassionate wonderful people!

Photobucket
Photobucket

You are each getting a pair of these earrings. They are made of coconut shell and have a dainty solitary black pearl. I made a pair for me so we all match. And every time I wear them, I will think of all of you!

Photobucket

PS - Ms. Froggy, send me an email with your addy! You "won" my little contest the other night and I would like to send you a pair of earrings! Thanks!

2 comments:

Brittney said...

Cute earrings and purse!

Amanda said...

Thanks so much! These are too cute! I'm so excited now!

Related Posts with Thumbnails