12.07.2009

Deck the Halls

And I've just begun!!!

We haven't got a tree yet. I think this year we are going to go with something a little smaller and sensible. Our tree last year was love-er-ly, but HUGE! But I have whipped up a few little crafts here and there between (my poor) housekeeping and gift making. I made a couple wreaths and a pom-pom garland for over the furnace.

I'm going with non-traditional colors this year. Inspired actually, by stockings I got for the Fam at Old Navy ($2 each, yee-ah!).

I bought my unwrapped wreaths at Michael's... they are expensive! Normally, you can find all sizes (even the large ones!) at the Dollar Tree, but they were all sold out. Boo! So I didn't make as many wreaths as I wanted. I plan on doing one for the front door soon.

I'm trying this year to be more festive. We always do I tree, but I am always too lazy to decorate more than that, but not this year! This year I am determined to have a funky and FUN Christmas!

Three Little Birds (also Goose's favorite song)
Photobucket

Fawn-d of You!
Photobucket

Just a little somethin' pretty!
Photobucket

'Tis the Season my loves!

Photobucket

PS - My birthday officially started SEVEN (it's 12:07) minutes ago! Good riddance 25 and Heeeeey-low 26! Made a cute little 26 before 27 list I'll share w/ you later!

1 comment:

Devon said...

cute decorations! SJ's favorite song is 3 little birds also. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails