1.09.2010

Resolution #3

Learn new crafts!
Often.

Rose Brooch
Photobucket

Cherry Keychain
Photobucket
*felting*

And craft
-at least-
once
a week with Goose.

Also on the list, I would like to learn how to knit and crochet (ya know... with needles).
Maybe I'll tackle embroidery.
I definitely want to learn how to and actually use my sewing machine
And I want to scrap. Again.
I've been so burned out on things... but I think I'm ready for some paper crafts again!

I've already learned one (felting) new craft in the year of TEN. So at least, if nothing else, I have already completed this resolution. HA!
Photobucket

ETA - And lets not forget this too!!! Another felted flower!
Prettied up with a rhinestone... on my cheap-o Target knit hat. ($4 bucks y'all!!)
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails