1.25.2010

Sozo, Wo Sakusei Suru, Kobu.

Imagine. Create. Inspire.
想像, を作成する, 鼓舞

You, yeah... you.


Love = Magic


Marilyn, in love.


Ruby "Slippers"


It's raining love!


Owl Always Love You!


Lovely Interior
'Cuz one day I will let Hubs get the Econovan he wants.
And I know he will let me decorate it.
Now THAT'S true love.


Girl/Blogger Crush!
Love, Elsie
Check out her BLOG PARTY today!
Lots of fun crafty tutorials and awesome style.
Love, Elsie, ElsieCake, RVA - I love it all!

She is also up for a BLOGGY this year, so go vote!!!

Doing my best "Elsie."
With lovely red nails!
Photobucket

And an "Elsie" bow.
Photobucket

Photobucket
All pictures courtesy of
A Beautiful Mess, weheartit, and KelsyC.



ETA - More LUV!

Super cute thrift finds!


Cute chairs to be lazy on a sunny weekend.
Spending hours.
Just people watching.


Nothing says "love" like a red rose.


Prettiest. Laundry day. Ever.
I still LOATHE it though.


Lovely Red Balloons.


I LUVS YOU!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails