3.21.2010

Gooses' 1st FOURTH Birthday


Tuesday the 23rd my Goose turns 4 years old. 
I can't even believe it.  
Not a day goes by that I don't think about how lucky I am 
to have been blessed with such a smart and beautiful daughter.

Goose loves to take pictures.

My Grandmother and I.

My Goose!

I'm so lucky I get to be her mother!

Gaga, Googoo and Goose.

Soooooooo BIG!

Blowing out the candles.

Checking out her brand new bad-ass bike with Grandma Yasuko.

This is just the first of several birthdays she will.
We are doing her party next weekend.
Unfortunately my dad is going to be out of town.

AND

There is also the school party.
And then Hubs and I are taking the 23rd, her actual birthday off.
And her party next weekend.

So... four parties for my girls 4th birthday.

CELEBRATE!!!






1 comment:

Lindsay Miles said...

How exciting! Love it.

P.S. She is a perfect mix of you and your husband.

Related Posts with Thumbnails