4.15.2010

Dickies Kind of Day - What I Wore

It's the first day in ages that I haven't worn something I have made.
I feel weird.
Like I am betraying myself.

Meh...


I felt exceptionally lazy and uninspired this morning.
I just wanted to wear something comfortable.


The orange top and dickies are from two of the coolest second hand stores in Oly.
Mandelins, a consignment shop and
Dumpster Values, the most amazing clothing thrift store.
Its the quintessential hotspot for Oly-ites.
My dickies (actually purchased by Hubs) are from their dollar bin.
Not only is Dumpster Values just rad, they support the "green" lifestyle.
Granola, or whatever you wanna call it.
They also support local artists.
Which I love!


Sweater: Thrifted, Mandelins, $10
Tank: Walmart, $6
Pants: Thrifted, Dumpster Values, $1
Necklace/Earrings: Walmart, $10
Cuff bracelet: Value Village, $3
Boots: Hot Kiss, $40

I was attempting to go for the boyfriend pants look today. 
I don't know what kind of shoes to wear.

Well, if it hadn't been so cold and wet this morning,
I might have pegged/rolled the legs and worn some wedges instead.

Ideas?
How do you work the "boyfriend" style pant?





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails