3.27.2009

Hybrid Tags

I'm kinda bummed about Scrap Idol so I haven't really been in the mood to do any LO's but I was still in the mood to craft. So I've kept myself busy working on swaps.

I printed up some digi stuff and made a bunch of hybrid tags and what not for some swaps that I am part of. Now, I'm all caught up until May... until I join more swaps... which I enevitable will. LOL!

Photobucket

Photobucket
These CUTE little gems are by Kitchy Digitals, from the Woodland Booklovers kit and the Woodland Die Cuts kit.

Photobucket
Some other tags made from kits from 2Peas. (Valentine Checklist, Sketchy Labels by Erica Hernandez and Bella Journaling Cards)

These next two are also from 2Peas. They are elements from the April 2007 free kit called Spring Fever (or something like that).
Photobucket
Photobucket

I love working with digi kits. Right now, I don't have Photoshop so all the work I do is done in Microsoft Publisher. Not the best, but hey, it works. Hybrid scrapping is a great way to add elements to your LO's that you can use again and again. There are so many options when it comes to digital scrapbooking and I love being able to combine that with my paper scrapping.

All of the digital elements I used can be purchased (some are FREE!) from 2Peas.

TFL!

Photobucket

PS - DON'T FORGET!!!

1 comment:

Kristi B. said...

How cute! I am so in LOVE with your Gnome tags!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails