10.21.2009

Wild Things Wednesday

It's fall. The colors are so pretty. Apples are ripe off the tree. Gentle cool breezes and biting crisp air. Yes, fall. The time of year where its dark when you leave for work and dark when you get home. Okay, so I don't like that part so much. But everything else about fall I love. The colors, Halloween, driving on sunny days with the windows rolled down and the heat turned to high.

And being fall, its mushroom season in the Northwest. I love mushrooms. Not eating them, no, thats disgusting (unless they are stuffed mushrooms from Olive Garden or Red Lobster, yummy!) but taking pictures of them. I don't know why, but they have this ugly beauty about them. Wabi-sabi, as Bobby Hill would say.



Photobucket
*slug

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And some "naughty" wood for good measure. I thought it looked cool!
Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails