- Up way too early. Trucks making noise. All. Night. Long.
requestsdemands a new room. Away from the highway.
- Continental breakfast. The best bacon I ever had. Lost my phone.
- Went to Auntie Jan's, where the party was, and hung out.
- Goose and Aubrey couldn't wait to get into the pool. Party started at 3 but they were swimming by 1!!
- Tara (Aubrey's mom/awesome photog!!) and I set up the party in the yard. Yup... two small girls (I guess, I should really say "women" ack! Old!)
- It was tropical beach theme. Complete with grass skirts, leis, a swimming pool and a 12ft inflatable water slide!
- Goose loved the slide. She way over-did herself.
- Sunburn! For me, not for Goose.
- Went back to the hotel to pack Goose overnight stuff for the sleep over.
- Asked the front desk if, by chance, they had my phone. Pink, with a sticker that says "hey." They did!!!
- After the party, Goose had a sleep over at Aubrey's. Tara is a brave lady. But the kids were pretty good cuz they were so tired!
- Went to Aunt Donna's. She just had a garage sale and wanted me to see if there was anything I needed before they took the stuff to Goodwill.
- Got kitchen stuff, some vintage linens and the raddest red chair ever.
- The chair needs love, but I have a plan. I have a vision for Goose's room. Inspired, all because of a chair.
- Dinner at Denny's. Cuz it was 11pm before we actually ate dinner and it was the only place open.
- Back to the hotel.
- Couldn't sleep. Up at 5. Tried not to wake up MIL so I went to the pool, did some laps and soaked in the hot tub.
- The sun was already shining and I was in the pool all alone. It was so early. But so relaxing.
- Went back to the room. Actually fell back to sleep for a few hours.
- Picked up Goose. She was stiff and sore. Too many runs down the slide. ;-P
- Ate at Sterling's.
- Hit the road.
- Stopped in Thorpe at the (most amazing EVR) antique mall.
- Cried cuz I was so broke. I could have easily spent hundreds of dollars in that place.
- MIL and I planned a "thrifting" trip for later in the summer. To E. WA and back, hitting every thrift and antique store in between. I need to start saving!
- Gossiped, a lot. Learned some family "secrets." Tee-hee!
- Home. Sweet (Messy), Home.
So that was my weekend. It was actually a lot more busy/stressful/fun than my bullet points make them seem. I'll write a better post once I get pictures off my camera. (MIL also has a Nikon. Nikon uses one generic battery for their camers. Thus, I could charge my camera w/ her charger! Joy!!)
I think I'll have to make another trip to Target to get a picture CD made.
Well, probably more like 3... I took over 350 picures this weekend.