Bullet Points

  • Worked in the AM.
  • Goose hurt her knee at Grandma's and I had to take her in for x-rays, it was just a sprang.  She still has a bit of a limp. It's really sad.
  • Rushed home, ate lunch, packed.
  • Drove with my Mother in Law and Goose to Kennewick for Goose's "bestfriend" slash cousin's birthday.
  • Chit-chat. Goose watched a movie.
  • Got into town late, 8-ish. Hung out with family for a bit. Got to bed late.
  • Crappy hotel room next to the highway. No sleep for anyone but Goose.
  • Somehow, she ended up on the floor in the middle of the night. Musta fallen out of bed. She didn't wake up though.
  • Up way too early. Trucks making noise. All. Night. Long.
  • MIL requests demands a new room. Away from the highway.
  • Continental breakfast. The best bacon I ever had. Lost my phone.
  • Went to Auntie Jan's, where the party was, and hung out.
  • Goose and Aubrey couldn't wait to get into the pool.  Party started at 3 but they were swimming by 1!!
  • Tara (Aubrey's mom/awesome photog!!) and I set up the party in the yard.  Yup... two small girls (I guess, I should really say "women" ack! Old!)
  • It was tropical beach theme. Complete with grass skirts, leis, a swimming pool and a 12ft inflatable water slide!
  • Goose loved the slide. She way over-did herself.
  • Sunburn! For me, not for Goose.
  • Went back to the hotel to pack Goose overnight stuff for the sleep over.
  • Asked the front desk if, by chance, they had my phone. Pink, with a sticker that says "hey." They did!!!
  • After the party, Goose had a sleep over at Aubrey's. Tara is a brave lady. But the kids were pretty good cuz they were so tired!
  • Went to Aunt Donna's.  She just had a garage sale and wanted me to see if there was anything I needed before they took the stuff to Goodwill. 
  • Got kitchen stuff, some vintage linens and the raddest red chair ever.
  • The chair needs love, but I have a plan. I have a vision for Goose's room. Inspired, all because of a chair.
  • Dinner at Denny's. Cuz it was 11pm before we actually ate dinner and it was the only place open.
  • Back to the hotel.
  • Crash.
  • Couldn't sleep. Up at 5.  Tried not to wake up MIL so I went to the pool, did some laps and soaked in the hot tub.
  • The sun was already shining and I was in the pool all alone. It was so early. But so relaxing.
  • Went back to the room. Actually fell back to sleep for a few hours.
  • Picked up Goose. She was stiff and sore. Too many runs down the slide. ;-P
  • Ate at Sterling's.
  • Hit the road.
  • Stopped in Thorpe at the (most amazing EVR) antique mall. 
  • Cried cuz I was so broke.  I could have easily spent hundreds of dollars in that place.
  • MIL and I planned a "thrifting" trip for later in the summer. To E. WA and back, hitting every thrift and antique store in between.  I need to start saving!
  • Gossiped, a lot. Learned some family "secrets." Tee-hee!
  • Home. Sweet (Messy), Home.

So that was my weekend.  It was actually a lot more busy/stressful/fun than my bullet points make them seem.  I'll write a better post once I get pictures off my camera.  (MIL also has a Nikon. Nikon uses one generic battery for their camers. Thus, I could charge my camera w/ her charger! Joy!!)
I think I'll have to make another trip to Target to get a picture CD made. 

Well, probably more like 3... I took over 350 picures this weekend. 


Julia said...

how are you doing with all the house stuff?? settling in and getting back some of your stuff?? hope all is well. love you girl.

Alexa Mae said...

how dang fun!! very busy but fun. it sounds like goose is having the time of her life!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails