6.15.2010

Tutorials - Housewares Continued

It's Tuesday again.
And I have more tutorials to share.
I've been on the hunt and saving links all week.
Ready for more housewares?

Check out this BEAUTIFUL table runner!
I knew I was collecting doily's for a reason. 
 I think this could also be cute with vintage hankies too!
None-the-less... I need to make one!!!

Doily Table Runner
And check out her AMAZING photography!

Summer To-Do List

I just "inherited" some new bedroom furniture that is in need of a makeover.
I think this technique would look wonderful.
But... I'll probably go with white.

End Table Make-Over

Goose is GOING to have one of these hanging in her room by the end of summer.
I am on a mission.
Gonna give my baby a big girl room.
And it all started with a red vintage chair...
(details to follow)

Chandelier

Dollar Store Frame Makeover
Magnet Boards!

Long Stem Fabric Flowers

Happy Crafting!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails