3.11.2010

Projects I Want to Try This Weekend

Zipper Ballet Flats

Rope Necklace DIY

A Cheap Tassel Tutorial

Ruffle Shirt

Gadget Book

Dollar Store Serving Tray

And... as an added bonus, I can make all of the above projects and ONLY
buy some zippers and some upolstry rope for the necklace.
Oh, and a few odds and ends (like the serving tray) I get get from Dollar Tree.
I have everything else in my stash for everything else. 

I also have a birthday party for a special girl that I need to start planning for.
My time is running short.
Care Bears themed trays perhaps?

Shopping List
Brown zippers w/ gold teeth
Upholstry rope
Thick Toggle clasp
Dollar Store Tray
Drawer Handles

Happy Crafting!

Saw this pic! Had to share!
Beautiful!
Spring!
*source WeHeartIt*
Found on SkunkBoy

 Paper Cherry Blossom Branch
Okay, time to stop adding to the list.
There are simply not enough hours in the weekend to finish them all!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Great craft ideas and I'm loving the picture of the blossoms! A Care Bear theme sounds fun. I still collect Grumpy Bear stuff! Found lots of cute Care Bear things in Target's dollar spot today...you may want to check it out.

There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts with Thumbnails