3.10.2010

Product Placement Thursday!! Beauty Review.


Yes, I know its not Thursday yet.
Deal with it. 
Cordially, KelsyC

Recently, I've become slightly obsessed with nail polish.  
Never in my life have I ever been this diligent with making sure they are painted.
I'm just way to lazy AND I never really cared.
But now my philosophy is
short, trimmed, and changed often.  

I don't care if its expensive polish or the $.99 stuff! I just love color.
And lots of it! Matching or not.  Whatever fits my mood.
And I discovered a product that has become INDISPENSABLE during my nail polish adventures.




Let me tell you, this stuff is AH-mazing!!! It's a little on the expensive side but worth every penny.
One quick coat makes ANY nail polish virtually indestructible.
Even the cheap stuff.  
And it dries ANY polish in 2 minutes or under!

That means I can go almost a full 7 days (okay, really more like 5) with a next to perfect manicure.
Which for me, is great.  
10-15 minutes to remove the old coat and put on a new one.
Add the top coat.
Wait two minutes.
Dry.

You can even go to bed within 30 minutes of painting, and with the top-coat, 
NO smudging!!!

So for a lazy, unmotivated, time-crunched mom, this stuff is perfect.
It also works nicely for wiggly toddlers who want their toes painted
BUT don't want to sit still long enough for them to dry!


**I am not paid for any product reviews!**
Any product opinions are based on my true feelings.
I am not paid or compensated in anyway.
However
Should anyone want to send me products to review, I will do so gladly.
And I will make sure to notify my readers as such.


1 comment:

Lindsay Miles said...

Ah! I have to try this. I always have my nails painted, but HATE when they chip or smudge.
I've also found that glitter nail polish stays on longer!

There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts with Thumbnails