4.02.2010

Really?

So, I have to admit, after hitting "PUBLISH" on my mission statement post last night, I had a bit of a panic attack.

Did I really, I mean REALLY, just commit to a year of no (limited) spending?

REALLY?

I asked Hubs...
"What did I just do?"

"You committed to something."
He said simply.

I sighed.

Yeah, I did.
Darn it!

So, its done. And I'm gonna do it.  And I intend to learn a lot by doing this.
I hope to learn to be a little more self-sufficient.
Obviously, learn to use my sewing machine. ::blush::
I don't want to be a slave to "style" but still be stylish.
Become more conscious of my budget and more creative with my wardrobe.
I hope this creativity will bleed into all aspects of my life.

This is going to be a whole new era of frugatlity, creativity and style.

Here we go!
Time to make an ADVENTURE!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails